Update – Life Coach
Let’s take a look at some well-known people and their stories:
- Muhammed Ali began boxing at the age of 12 but became a serious boxer at age 21.
- Albert Einstein started self-teaching himself math also at the age of 12. His first scientific paper was published at the age of 21, with his first major paper being published 5 years later.
- Cristiano Ronaldo started playing football at the age of 7, quitting school at the age of 14 to pursue football full-time.
- Angelina Jolie started to acting classes at the age of 11, committing to it fully at age 16. Her first breakthrough was at the age of 22.
- Elton John started to play the piano at the age of 3 and started to take singing classes at the age of 11. After 7 years more of song-writing his first breakthrough came at the age of 22.
If you look at the lives of successful people you will always see one thing in common:
They worked in their profession for years before becoming successful.